Business Administrator Apprenticeship GUARDFORCE SECURITY SERVICES LTD
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen in a global security company. Candidates wishing to make a career in the security sector admin role are invited to apply for this position. The candidate would be expected to do general ad-hoc duties such as answering the phone, emails, photocopying, and printing.
Closing date: 26 Mar 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
The employer is willing to pay an extra £1 per hour on top of the minimum national wage for the applicant's age bracket.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
At our office you will be responsible for several functions, but your main responsibilities will be to assist the staff, management, and customers for a seamless business operation. Some of your duties will include:
- Managing office operations, dealing with staff, customers, and guests
- Managing correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters, and packages
- Dealing with any sales enquiries by taking all details and then passing to the relevant manager
- Handling bookkeeping, budgeting, and billing cycles for the business
- Organising meetings and scheduling appointments and keeping records and minutes of all the meetings
- Conducting administrative and office workflow duties including efficient use of IT and office cloud-based services
- Assisting staff and providing feedback to improve internal performance ensuring all administrative procedures are completed in time and adhere to
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
- Assist with internal and external audits by preparing and organising all relevant documentation and records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L3 Diploma for Business Administrators
- Functional Skills L2 in English and maths
- Business Administrator Standard Certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Employment with the company after their apprenticeship is ideal.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EXCELL FOR TRAINING LIMITED
(0) 330 999 0039
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.