Early Years Educator Apprenticeship L3 THE VILLAGE NURSERY (HELMSHORE) LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprentice to join our team who can provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children. You will plan exciting, motivating learning opportunities for children.
Closing date: 19 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Apr 2023
27 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan exciting, motivating learning opportunities for children
- Analyse and create next stages of child’s learning
- Undertake all daily nursery duties under supervision of a mentor
- Contribute to preparing the nursery environment to create an enabling environment to learn
- Working closely with families to fully understand children’s cultural capital, so planned learning is effective, and highly engaging
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will receive a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and a First Aid Level 3 qualification.
This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full-time employment as an Early Years Educator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE VILLAGE NURSERY (HELMSHORE) LTD
409 HELMSHORE ROAD
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.