Business Administration Apprenticeship PRINCIPAL PROJECT & MANAGEMENT NE LTD
Principal Project and Management NE Ltd are seeking a Business Administration Apprentice to join their team and gain a Level 3 Qualification. As an admin apprentice you will cover reception duties, answering calls, working with customers and much more.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
26 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Organising weekly meetings and taking minutes
- Physical and electronic filing
- Assisting employees with contractor queries and complaints
- Emailing internal and external customers
- Answering and calling clients and internal customers
- Reception duties, welcoming guests
- Using spreadsheets and pulling off data and analysing
- Updating the social media side of the business that tie in with the project list and supporting colleagues in how the access of use
- Managing and liaising with tenants of the builders and organising any repairs, invoices and bookings
- Diary management
- Liaising and delegating work to reactive maintenance both internally and externally
- Coaching and informing other employees on systems
- Organising events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Day release at College or Triaining Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PRINCIPAL PROJECT & MANAGEMENT NE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.