Junior Fire Alarm Engineer apprentice TERRY EAMES FIRE & SECURITY LTD
To learn, assist and, ultimately be responsible for Fire Alarm install, maintenance, fault finding and repair.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
£11,255.40 to £22,230.00
Dependent upon age and experience – above minimum wage Work travel expenses also paid
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 45.0
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be required to work as part of a team and alone and be competent in all aspects of installation techniques.
Assist with the following duties:
• Commissioning and handover of fire alarm, access control, CCTV, and intruder alarm systems to the highest standards
• Responsible for ensuring phase deadlines are met and customer expectations exceeded
• Maintain impeccable conduct and deliver the highest standard of customer service
• Required to keep concise and accurate records of work completed.
• Be conversant in regulations with cable installations
• Work well in a team environment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Electrical Installation standard
- Apprentices without level 2 English and mathematics will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their apprenticeship
- One day college release at Barking and Dagenham college - Rush Green
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to Fire & Security Alarm engineer, excellent Job security due to necessity of fire alarm systems. Salaries for experienced engineers are £30k+, plus Overtime
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
TERRY EAMES FIRE & SECURITY LTD
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.