Administration Apprentice (Contracts Engineer Apprentice) EXPRESS ENGINEERING (OIL & GAS) LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the Express Engineering team; a well-established engineering company based on the Team Valley, Gateshead. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career within a successful and growing company, who will support the successful candidate.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
£14,539 aged 18-20
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting the Contract Engineering team, main duties of the role will include:
- Customer Documentation – supporting the creation and control of pre-production documentation according to client specifications
- Project Management – working alongside the Contract Engineering team to ensure documentation is submitted on time and meets project specific requirements
- Sub Supplier Documentation – ensure timely submission of sub supplier documentation to the client, that the requirements are captured and the necessary witness notifications submitted within the required period
- Information Transfer - ensure effective transfer and receipt of relevant information to and from the customer within the required timeframes. Track outstanding information to allow this to be expedited to minimise resulting delays
- Communication – production of presentable professional communication as required to customer and Express team
- Systems – assist in maintenance and updating of all commercial and production related business systems and reports
As with all positions, due to the nature and varying demands of our business, the responsibilities and tasks are not limited to this overview and may change to meet future demands.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further development within the Contracts Engineering department to Junior Contract Engineer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
EXPRESS ENGINEERING (OIL & GAS) LIMITED
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.