Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship PAPER MOON DAY NURSERIES (MANSFIELD) LTD
You will be directly responsible to the Nursery Manager in all matters concerning the nursery. To assist staff in the day to day running of the nursery, by creating a welcoming, secure and stimulating environment for the children. You will receive ongoing training to complete your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be directly responsible to work as a member of the nursery team to ensure a high standard of care and education
- Assist, help and support the Room Leader with all activities and duties
- To respond positively to each and every child ensuring they have every opportunity to benefit fully from their time at nursery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship is to learn all the skills of a Nursery Nurse whilst gaining a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner certificate when you qualify
- During your training you will receive excellent training opportunities from within the nursery
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you are a qualified Level 2 Nursery Nurse there will be opportunities to progress within the company to higher roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
REALISE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.