Here at Peacocks, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Management apprenticeship pathway program. If you have a passion for learning and retail. We have an opportunity with a true career progression. Please apply today.
Closing date: 19 Mar 2023
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
02 Apr 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Assisting the Branch Manager in maximising business profitability.
· To assist in optimising store sales.
· To assist in the day-to-day operation of the store.
· To deliver excellent Customer Service by oneself and through the store team.
· Always setting positive personal examples.
· Deputise for the Branch Manager/ Assistant Manager
· Assisting in implementing company/store policies and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship and progress to the next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail Management Level 3 qualification.
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy.
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of qualification, you will move to the next level of management qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTHERN TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Retail team leader
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.