Business Development Administrator- Apprentice CT SKILLS LTD
You will support a team of Business Development Managers to effectively and efficiently onboard apprentices and employers and support with a variety of administration tasks. You will be required to offer exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers either face to face, over the telephone or in writing.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create apprenticeship learner files
- Ensure all pre-enrolment documentation is completed in accordance with our processes and external stakeholder requirements
- Ensure our Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) is updated with each activity completed or planned
- Update the Starts Tracker with updated activity and documentation
- Support the team with admin duties including creating learner folders in readiness for enrolments e.g. Personal Learning Record (PLR), Knowledge, Skills & Behaviour (KSB) documentation etc.
- Ensure all documentation used is the most up to date version from the Document Cloud
- Maintain sound knowledge of all CT Skills’ contracts and products by effectively working with all internal teams to keep up to date with all new services and courses and any organisational changes to provide accurate information and advice to customers
- Maintain a positive and friendly manner and a can-do attitude
- Complete any other tasks required to execute the duties of the role
- Ensure that safeguarding requirements are met and where needed refers issues to the appropriate person for further investigations
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all learners, staff, visitors, and any other persons who might be affected by CT Skills activities
- Any other tasks as determined by the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator (an industry recognised Qualification) delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5-hour sessions), self-led study (assignments, worksheets, projects) blended learning and development activities, ALL, within the workplace.
Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.