Interested in becoming a Travel Consultant? Polka Dot Travel are seeking an Apprentice to join their award-winning team. This exciting opportunity allows you to earn whilst you learn, providing a full level 3 qualification and first-hand experience, handling holiday enquiries, face to face, over the phone and email supported by travel professionals
Closing date: 06 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This apprenticeship opportunity will allow you to have first-hand experience in a busy award-winning Travel Agency surrounded by travel professionals.
Supported by senior team members you will,
- Meet & greet new and existing customers in store, providing a professional warm welcome
- Handling holiday enquiries, face to face, over the phone and email
- Training and development, this may also include exciting opportunities to attending industry events in the UK and overseas
- Research and explore holiday enquiries using online platforms, reservation agents and email
- Booking clients holidays, providing first class service end to end. Using learnt top class selling skills
- Administration in all areas relating to travel
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working towards shop targets and individual KPI's
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This apprenticeship forms part of a formal qualification, on successful completion you will achieve a level 3 Travel Consultant qualification that will be added to your digital achievement record. Working with our chosen training provider you will be assigned a specialist travel assessor who be working closely with you throughout your apprenticeship to ensure you have a robust, enjoyable, and enriching journey
- Training will be carried out online / face to face both individually and as part of a classroom, to ensure you have an enhanced experience
- You will be assigned 6 hours a week in the workplace to spend towards your qualification with full support from your manager and assessor
Learning first hand from specialist and peers you can become a fully fledge Travel Consultant in little over a 12 month period.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On Successful completion of the Travel Consultant Level 3 apprenticeship, you may be offered the opportunity to complete a further qualification that will enhance your skill set, Sales Executive Level 4. Next steps will be discussed in your 1-2-1's.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade C / 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
A S TRAINING (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.