Pickard Electricals Ltd are looking for a business admin apprentice to join their office team. The role will involve answering phone calls/email enquiries, ordering materials from suppliers, and creating job tickets for customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2023
£4.81 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer phone calls/email enquiries
- Order materials from suppliers
- Create job tickets for customers
- Plan work diary (via Workever)
- Liase with customers to arrange appointments
- Invoicing - collating information from electricians daily
- Managing supplier accounts (purchase invoices and supplier payments)
- Wages - collating timesheet information and sending to payroll
- Social media/advertising
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Located at Pickard Electricals in Alnwick, with one day per week release to Morpeth Campus for training.
- 38.5 hours per week
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm
- Friday - 8am - 3pm
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible job opportunity
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
THE NORTHUMBERLAND COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.