Engineering Fabrication Apprentice BRITCOM INTERNATIONAL LTD
This is an opportunity for an apprentice to join Britcom in Market Weighton and have full exposure to the business working with industry equipment and machinery. To carry out general workshop duties as and when required. Level 2 Engineering operative standard.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
19 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an opportunity for an apprentice to join Britcom in Market Weighton and have full exposure to the business working with industry equipment and machinery.
Dependent on your strengths and interests within this environment you will be working towards achieving your apprenticeship with Hull College.
Main duties will include:
- To carry out conversions and fabrication duties in line with written and verbal instructions under supervision to standards set by company management in order to pass the appropriate quality checks
- To carry out general workshop duties as and when required
- To work towards the required coding standard for welders
- To work in accordance with the ISO9001 Quality Management System
- To operate machinery and equipment in accordance with legislative guidelines and adhere to all health and safety procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Engineering Operative apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Diploma in engineering operations (skills)
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in engineering operations (knowledge)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate there will be career progression available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.