To initially help with general administration within a small team in our practice in Long Stratton. With the opportunity to expand your skill set with an apprenticeship as a fully qualified Paraplanner, learning from onsite mentors, giving you full support to achieve your qualification, assisting financial advisers with researching, analysing and preparing financial reports for clients.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
20 Jan 2023
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include the following duties:
- Implement and continuously review the efficacy of all office processes to ensure the business runs in a compliant, client-centric and profitable way
- Maintain and oversee all areas of the client management ensuring client service and review meetings are achieved in line with St. James’s Place requirements
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, third party providers and St. James’s Place via by post, email, virtual meetings and telephone
- Respond to and follow up all client enquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Ensure that client transaction records are up to date and logged on salesforce CRM system and iBusiness
- Proofreading communications, document creation, producing meeting packs, presentations and reports
- Diary management for advisors, including client appointment booking
- Qualifying all leads to ensure advisers have the best possible information before making client contact
- Produce suitability letters, cash ISAs, ISA transfers and client suitability review letters
- Chase pipeline business through to completion
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Ensure other team members are sufficiently briefed on administration tasks to cover periods of annual leave and sickness
- Keep up to date with and adhere to current relevant legislation including but not limited to Data Protection (GDPR), the FCA and Health & Safety
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and events
- Uphold the company values and support the development of a culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement and high performance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As well as on the job training, you will complete the Level 4 Paraplanner Apprenticeship standard.
This will include completing the Certificate in Paraplanning via the CII which comprises of the following units:
- CII R01 - Financial Services Regulations and Ethics
- CII R02 - Investment Principles and Risk
- CII R03 - Personal Taxation
- CII J09 - Paraplanning
As part of this apprenticeship, you will benefit from the following:
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Paraplanners
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes study book and exam entry for each CII exam
- Fortnightly workshops for each R0 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class notebooks for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After qualification, you will have the opportunity to help build the paraplanning side of our business, working with our current team to build a sustainable business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Other Degree (Preferably Financial related) (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.