Production Chef Apprentice - Dnata Catering DNATA CATERING UK LIMITED
Dnata Catering UK have an exciting opportunity for 4 new Production Chef Apprentices to join their fantastic team. Apply now before it’s too late! Duties will include assisting all of the team in planning and developing new menus including costings for airline clients, keeping all areas clean, workable and hygienic etc.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
19 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparation and cooking of menu items as directed by the Executive Head/Sous Chef
- Assisting all of the team in planning and developing new menus including costings for airline clients
- Keeping all areas clean, workable and hygienic
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Healthy and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Working in the team to ensure all food items are ordered and kept to a very high standard
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Production Chef Level 2 Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4 - 6 weekly 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor
- Off the job training
- The course is a 13-month programme
More info can be found here:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, we hope that you will take up a permanent role within dnata Catering and take advantage of further development to progress your career with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.