Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Kidz Matter Nursery
Do you love working with children between the ages of birth to five? Are you capable of independent learning and do you have a good attitude to learning within the apprenticeship role? You will have the opportunity to work across different age ranges, whilst being given the opportunity to study towards a childcare qualification.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
19 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support and promote children's early education and development
- Contribute to the planning and organisation of activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Support the collection of accurate and up-to-date records which identify children's individual needs, abilities and progress
- Develop effective and informed practice
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents or carer and other professionals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
- Weekly Teaching
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an experienced nursery worker, you could specialise in working with children who have difficulties with learning, physical disabilities, or needs support with their mental health
- Early Years Lead Practitioner higher apprenticeship to move on to Room Leader, Senior nursery worker or Centre Manager
- Early Years Teaching
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
BRIGHTER BEGINNINGS DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.