Warehouse Apprentice (Bristol BS34) EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at this Electrical Wholesalers in Bristol. The candidates will start in the Warehouse and learn all aspects of warehouse/stock management. We are looking for a candidate who is keen to work/learn and make a career in the business.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
16/17yrs will receive £5 per hour. 18+ will receive National minimum wage. Please note that the wage range is from 10.400 - 19.750 per year depending on age.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will work in a small team within this electrical wholesale branch. After full training given your responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients) as well as in store transfers
- Stock control
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Recycling and completing the paperwork associated with a busy warehouse
- Picking and packing, goods in and out
- Liaising with other departments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Completing a Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Level 2, which will include the following elements:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification in Warehouse at Level 2
- Functional Skills maths/English
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - final exam and observation
- The vocational and academic training aspects are separated and delivered by separate teams
- The vocational training and assessment are conducted, more often than not, onsite according to the employer's wishes
- Notice of dates is agreed well in advance of a site visit
- Training and assessment is conducted both on and off the job, according to the needs of the course and the learner
- Every effort is made to ensure the best result is achieved by the learner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent prospects for the candidate once they have completed their apprenticeship:
- Warehouse supervisor, manager, sales
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WEBS TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.