We are looking for someone to learn and develop their skills across a wide range of marketing services. The successful candidate will spend time training alongside each of the digital marketing teams across the Ascot Group: learning the platforms and channels that we use and reporting on a variety of marketing activities for a range of clients.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Helping create and schedule social media content plans for clients
- Using a range of tools to help analyse organic performance of a website, and implementing technical SEO tasks to help make on-site improvements
- Creation of print and digital graphics and video content
- Researching off site digital oppourtunities to help with SEO performance of a website
- Producing reports on work that has been delivered
- Maintaining and updating websites, including uploading images and content
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Marketing Level 3
- Full on the job training and support from your team
- Monthly visits from your College Assessor
- Functional Skills in maths and English - if applicable and depending on your prior attainments
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full time job offer, however this is not guaranteed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.