Childcare Apprenticeship Walthamstow Village Montessori day nursery
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years; our apprenticeship will last for 13 months. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 17 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe environment for the children
- Teaching within the EYFS requirement
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Supporting the children with a range of self care needs such as feeding and personal hygiene
- Communicating with other team members and parents
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
Room Leader Positions
Possible Management training
Springboard into Primary Education
Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Walthamstow Village Montessori day nursery
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07534 814 890
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.