Warehousing & Storage Apprentice CARVER (WOLVERHAMPTON) LIMITED
A Warehouse assistant required to help with company workload, processing orders, maintaining stock levels and general timber yard duties, at Carver's Timber Engineering - Neachells Lane site WV11 3RG. You will gain an industry recognised qualification. Please see full job description.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
25 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be responsible for general warehouse duties such as:
- Completing stock sheets and tally sheets
- Monitoring stock levels
- Order picking and processing of timber related goods
- Checking and sorting incoming goods
- Understanding all areas of ordering and assembly, from customer orders to goods in
- Also, complying with company procedures and Health and Safety requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In-Comm Training Services will provide training towards your Warehouse Apprenticeship. Supply chain warehouse operative (Level 2). This will consist of:
- Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and maths, if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Workbook
- Employers' Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Block training will take place at In-Comm Training Services Ltd WS9 8UG
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position - order picker and assembly role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.