Apprentice Marketing and Social Media lead Garforth Dental
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with a Dental Practice based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 41.25
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
· Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
· Creating captivating content for an organisation’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
· Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
· Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management
· Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
· Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
· Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
· Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
· Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns.
· Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies.
· Use a variety of digital marketing tools such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and Pay-Per-Click.
· Understand the principles of coding and be able to use this to aid with future digital marketing campaigns.
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.