Desktop Support Engineer Apprentice SUPERMASSIVE GAMES LIMITED
We're looking for an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice who will support the Director of IT and Facilities and the IT and Facilities team with the day-to-day running of those areas.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 43.75
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people, you will be part of a company that works on some of the most exciting and popular Sony PlayStation gaming projects.
The Desktop Support Engineer (apprentice) will play a key role in the following:
- Desktop support (i.e. installation, configuration, customisation, peripherals - graphics cards, printers, cabling, etc.)
- Supporting Windows and Mac OSX
- Building and maintaining desktop build images
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies (i.e. future releases of desktops and the hardware market)
- Maintaining the stock cupboard (i.e. ensure sufficient stocks levels and that the room is tidy)
- Ensuring all physical hardware is asset tagged and that all software is registered within the asset system
- Supporting Microsoft Office applications
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting and maintenance
- Recommending improvements to studio support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship
- Full training will be provided by the employer and Nescot College, Epsom
- Training will be held at Nescot College, Epsom, one day per month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential Full time employment at the end of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SUPERMASSIVE GAMES LIMITED
NORTH EAST SURREY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (NESCOT)
0208 394 3051
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.