Apprentice COT Lead Generator Utility Hive
Your role as Apprentice COT Lead Generator is to generate high quality sales and maximise opportunities by generating sales revenue. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
There will be a bonus scheme and this will be discussed at interview
Monday - Thursday, 9.00am -5.00pm, Friday, 9.00am -4.00pm
Total hours per week: 34.0
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
04 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Generating a COT Sale
- Contact Businesses using the data provided via the Dialler System
- Overcome obstacles/objections in reaching key decision makers
- Fully explaining the COT process to ensure the key decision maker understands
- Obtaining required information needed to qualify the lead
- Updating relevant information using our CRM System
- Maximising sales opportunities, negotiating and closing contracts
- Placing customers with a chosen supplier and accurately providing them with the rates
- Completing a compliant verbal contract adhering to the chosen supplier’s standards
- Accurately completing all sales information and customer details to the required standard
- Maintaining Targets and Call Statistics
- You are expected to achieve the minimum target/revenue required
- £175 Daily Average Processed Revenue
You are expected to meet the following call criteria:
- No more than 10% Wrap up Time
- No more than 20% Pause Time
- At least 70% Overall Talk Time
- You are also responsible for maintaining and ensuring that you are keeping your live rate in line with company
expectations of 60% and above excluding failed credit.
Targets are ranked as follows based on Processed Revenue for the current month:
- Honey Bee Target - 0% - 24%
- Bumble Bee Target - 25% - 49%
- Soldier Bee Target - 50% - 74%
- Warrior Bee Target - 75% - 99%
- Killer Bee Target - 100% +
- Commission Paid at 10% of Live Value
- Commission Paid at 20% of Live Value
- Commission Paid at 40% of Live Value
- Commission Paid at 80% of Live Value
- Commission Paid at 100% of Live Value
This is not an exhaustive list, you may be asked to perform other tasks for the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain the Level 2 Customer Service Qualification. This will be assessor led and delivered within the company
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will gain your Level 2 and there may be an option to progress to Level 3 on completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.