Apprentice Tool Setter GENEX UK LTD
The apprentice will be trained on presswork, how to weld, final assembly of products and despatch of goods. They will also be trained to set all power presses on site.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2023
7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 12.30pm on Fridays.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will involve:
- Welding (Manual Auto)
- Final Assemblies
- Despatch of goods
- Trained to set all power presses (up to 200T)
- Assembly bench
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a 15-month apprenticeship and will require the successful applicants to attend college one day per week for the duration of the training - (In-Comm Training Services Limited, Aldridge, WS9 8UG) - and 4 days per week at the company.
Training will include:
- Engineering Environmental Awareness
- Engineering Techniques
- Engineering Maths and Science Principles
- Engineering Material Processes
- Complying with Statutory Regulations and Organisational Safety Requirements
- Working Efficiently and Effectively in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering
- Using and Interpreting Engineering Data and Documentation
- Conduct Business Improvement Activities
- Producing Components using Hand Fitting Techniques
- Preparing and Using Lathes for Turning Operations
- Preparing and Using Milling Machines
- Level 2 Diploma in engineering operations (skills)
- Level 2 Certificate or Diploma in engineering operations (knowledge)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position after successful completion of this apprenticeship, with potential progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.