This role incorporates study and completion of a Level 2 in Warehousing apprenticeship whilst working in a LWC Drinks Depot. The role involves working as part of a team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Warehouse, undertaking basic warehousing duties as well as delivery assistance duties.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To pick and check orders
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Manager
- To be communicative between management and the rest of the depot staff
- Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Good standard of numeracy as well as attention to detail when picking and checking products
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with LWC Drink’s policies and procedures
- To load and unload company vehicles as well as assisting on depot deliveries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard:
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible employment with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.