We are seeking an IT Support Analyst Apprentice to join our enabling functions team where you will assist with bridging the gap between I.T, Information Systems and the business users. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop new skills and progress in their career!
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
17 Feb 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the IT Manager to improve services and support to the business by working closely with our third-party IT support partner
- Cybersecurity – training, understanding and implementing the latest security software and practices.
- Understand the Cyber Essentials process and requirements for certification
- Working with and supporting the latest Microsoft products that the business uses
- Hands-on trouble shooting of devices – Laptops and mobile phones
- Work with the IT Manager and third-party product specialist to review current services and future developments
- Understand and assist users with remote and hybrid working environments
- Support the IT Manager with the management of the existing Microsoft Azure environment and systems including security and permissions.
- Maintain awareness of current hardware and software trends through relevant publications/subscriptions and webinars
- Provide input into and support the delivery of the annual roadmap of improvement projects
- Actively participate, with the support and development provided from the business, to ensure personal progression within the role
- Document the current situation and apply relevant techniques to structure information
- Work with the Core Systems team to support our project services systems
- Assist in the ticket process with the supplier helpdesk
- Understand the seasonal release functionality and its impact on business process
- Support with the implementation of new release features and facilitate change with the end users on all IT related products and services
- Identify how un-used functionality can address existing business processes to ensure the business extracts the maximum ROI on the existing and future functionality of core systems.
- Define acceptance tests for business change and IS solutions
- Assist in identifying and recommending business and IS changes
- In this role you will either continue to build upon your existing knowledge, or will be able to develop the following capabilities with support, development and where appropriate supervision
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- ICT (Information Communications Technician) Level 3 apprenticeship Standard
- You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT apprenticeship team to increase your skills
- Your training will include gaining A Level 3 IT qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for permanent placement.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
CHAUCER GROUP LIMITED
JUST IT TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.