Apprentice Early Years Practitioner-West Ealing Montessori Nursery, W13 0EB West Ealing Montessori Nursery (Bilingual-French)
West Ealing Montessori Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Early Years Practitioner. To work alongside the nursery team to deliver a high standard of education to the children whilst gaining as much practical experience as possible for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
you will be offered the NMW for your age throughout the Apprenticeship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts
- Help children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Take part in singing, role play and story telling
- Observe children and make notes to write reports
- Make sure children are safe and well
- Speak with parents, carers and other nursery staff
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship qualification, which also includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
There may be the opportunity to go straight onto the Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship for the right candidate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the successful candidate there is the opportunity for ongoing employment and progression upon completion of their qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.