This is an exciting new opportunity to join an established company. This role will involve working independently and as part of a team and will include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. It will teach you business communication, administration, delivering presentations and presenting business data.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
£284.98 per week
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
14 Mar 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office duties
- Answering the phone and directing calls to the appropriate person
- Dealing with customer queries via email and telephone
- Respond to delivery/order enquiries and update IT system
- Booking in deliveries
- Checks for proof of delivery
- Produce reports for management
- Use of Excel, Word and Outlook on a daily basis
- Be the first point of call in the office
- Assist with invoices
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Admin standard
- One day college release at Barking and Dagenham college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent progression for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Admin (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.