Business Administration Apprenticeship NOISE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
We are a busy Promotional Merchandise company and printers. We deal mainly with the entertainment industry suppling events and tours globally along with print on demand fulfilment services. We are now seeking a likeminded individual to fit in with our growing company to help with day-to-day office administration and daily accounting tasks.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
NMW for your age. https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sales and purchase invoice processing
- General office tasks, organisation and administration
- Bank Reconciliation
- Online sales reporting
- Customer service
- Ad hoc duties as and when needed
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Excellent telephone manner
- MS Office skills
- A good knowledge of Excel is essential
- XERO experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional organisational skills
- An eye for detail and a high level of focus
- Remain calm under pressure and show pro-active, can-do attitude
- Quick learner that can work on your own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.