An office apprentice required to carry out a variety of daily tasks. Duties to include telephone and email communication with customers and suppliers, recording job data onto bespoke data management software, helping prepare quotations documents and assisting with the digital marketing of the business. Please see full job description.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2023
Please note this wage can go up to £17,550 depending on the age of the candidate.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
23 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical daily tasks will be as follows:
- Using telephone and email to communicate with customers and suppliers
- Recording job data onto bespoke data management software
- Helping prepare quotation documents and progressing pending quotations
- Purchasing components and carrying out pricing comparisons
- Working on projects to compile costs and report to project manager
- Archiving information
- Working with the accounts department with company financial administration
- General office administration
- Assisting with digital marketing of the business
- Developing customer relationships
- Ensuring customer service levels meet requirements and help company continually improve
- Administer and update human resource records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship, delivered over a period of 18 months. The apprentice will be required to attend the training centre for a 2 - week block training (In-Comm Training Services, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To have the potential to progress into a more senior office / management role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.