Electrical Installation apprentice ICA ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD
An excellent opportunity to join ICA Electrical as an Electrical Apprentice. You will be trained in all aspects of electrical installation and maintenance and work and learn alongside a qualified, experienced electrician. As part of this apprenticeship, you will attend Steve Willis Training one day a week.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who collaborate well in a team environment, are reliable and have the determination to work and study hard.
Your Daily duties will include:
- The installation, maintenance and repair of electrical services (e.g. lighting, sockets, fire alarms, emergency lighting and heating controls)
- Working with conduit, trunking, and cable tray
- Working on wiring systems and a variety of electrical systems
- To inspect and test electrical installations
- Understanding wiring and circuit diagrams
- Working indoors and outdoors and be prepared to sometimes work at height
- Developing good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Keeping tools/work area clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will study for the City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Apprenticeship Qualification (5357).
Training will be provided by Steve Willis Training in Burgess Hill. Theory/workshop-based learning will take place there on a day-release basis.
On-site learning will be assessed by Steve Willis Training's team of assessors, and the employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship a full time position may be available for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STEVE WILLIS TRAINING LTD.
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.