Monitoring & Administration Assistant Apprentice WITTON LODGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Reporting to the Training & Skills Development Co-ordinator, the Apprentice Monitoring and Administration Assistant will support the Training & Skills Team with running the day-to-day administration and the monitoring of key documentation and data. You will be working towards a Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
The wage is between £10,300 and £12,300 depending on experience.
Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm) 30 minute break
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Assisting the Training & Skills team with diary management, organising reports and agendas for meetings.
- Transcribing notes and helping with setting up PowerPoint Presentations, emails, minutes, and the recording of meetings actions.
- To use multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to write letters, emails and manage, record, and analyse data.
- To assist in developing and maintaining an effective SharePoint filing system by reviewing and archiving documents and materials appropriately.
- Assist with the monitoring and quality of documentation completion by tutors and support staff within the Training & Skills team.
- To assist in the production of accurate monthly reports and documents including sending out reminders and following up on non-compliance.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with own team and teams across the organisation.
- To meet all the learning commitments of the apprenticeship as directed by your line manager and the apprenticeship learning provider. Assignments and end point assessment must be completed that include presentations, portfolios, tests, and exams.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- 20% off the job training
- End point assessment
- Math's and English Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WITTON LODGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
87 WITTON LODGE ROAD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.