Business Administrator Apprentice ABC TRAVEL (WOKINGHAM ) LTD
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Business? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 24 Apr 2023
£6 per hour, approximately £225 per week
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break) Hours to be discussed during the interview
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Apr 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring Client details are up to date on the database and make changed as necessary
- Supporting with reception duties, for example, meeting visitors and greeting them
- Answering the phone in a confident manner to customers proving support and booking them in
- Handling post, ordering stationary and stock for the office
- General Administration duties including filing and archiving of work materials
- Assisting management as and when required
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties, the role may be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
ABC TRAVEL (WOKINGHAM ) LTD
400 THAMES VALLEY PARK DRIVE
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.