To assist the Residential Compliance Manager in delivering an effective administrative service. You will be trained by professionals and enrolled onto a Business Administration apprenticeship receiving training and support by LMP Education. Great opportunity for an individual who is looking to kick start their career within business.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General Admin/Support: To carry out a complete range of administrative tasks under the direction of the Residential Compliance Manager
- To prepare documents and responding correspondence in the appropriate format
- Typing to include as and when required: reports, mail merge letters, spreadsheets, correspondence, forms etc.
- All aspects of administration to include (not exhaustive); filing, shredding, scanning, office maintenance, dealing with post, answering phones, data inputting, auditing, chasing missing paperwork, setting rooms up for training/meetings etc.,
- Safeguarding: To collate, copy and process, where appropriate, all occurrences (accidents, incidents, allegations, complaints etc.) in line with organisational policy and procedure
- Meetings: Attendance and participation at meetings as required and ensure accurate, detailed and appropriate actions are produced (including face-to-face meetings, Skype and conference calls)
- Liaising with Local Authority Commissioning Teams: to accurate distribute monthly and bi-annually auditing reports in line with Ofsted regulations
- Ofsted: Produce accurate for submission to Ofsted as well as sending updated company material in an annual basis.
- Statistical Information: To provide clear/accurate statistical information as required
- Database Inputting: Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications and excel
- Auditing & File Archiving: To undertake regular file and database audits, reporting findings to Line Manager
- Ensure files are kept up-to-date both via the database and e-files in line with strict weekly timescales
- Preparation for inspection: Ensure all admin functions are compliant and assist the Residential Compliance manager in preparation for regulatory inspections and or tender submissions.
- Office Cover: To provide cover in the absence of other staff as directed
- Respond sensitively and professionally in supporting and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and all contacts who work with the agency
- To be aware of and work within the Company’s health and safety policies, relating to the working environment and building security, reporting any issues promptly to immediate Line Manager
- To be aware of equal opportunities issues and to work positively towards anti-discriminatory and anti-racist practice
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training as provided internally by the company or externally subject to company approval and as agreed with your Line Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards completing a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- All training will be delivered remotely by LMP Education
- The employer will give you time out of your working week to focus on your qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The right candidate may be offered a permanent position after completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.