You will be responsible for varied daily tasks such as restocking shelves, accepting incoming orders, processing and packaging orders, counting inventory and ensuring orders are well packed and shipped in a timely manner.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
£6 per hour, with a 40 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receiving deliveries and verifying the correct quantity of items have been received
- Signing delivery and dispatch receipts
- Unpacking deliveries and moving items to their place of storage
- Reporting errors discrepancies to suppliers
- Booking goods in using our internal system
- Ensuring the warehouse and distribution spaces are tidy and organised
- Preparing outgoing packages for shipping
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Work Based Training
- Functional Skills Training in Mathematics and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a growing business with good opportunities to develop.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other IT skills (Grade Basic Knowledge) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.