Property Maintenance Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Collins Aerospace
This role is part of our Facilities team and is responsible for all Building maintenance activities. Including working with third party contractors, reactive maintenance and adhering to Health & Safety.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
24 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Understanding/undertaking task based risk assessments
• Working within the appropriate legislative requirements
• Diagnosing & where possible resolving equipment break downs
• Identifying type of work required & liaising with admin team to book this in
• Plumbing, electrical & carpentry work with Facilities Engineer
• Painting & decorating, drain unblocking, manual handling & general maintenance tasks as required
• Preventative maintenance tasks per the PPM schedule
• Creating & closing out permits to work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Property Maintenance Level 2 apprenticeship standard which includes:
• Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
• End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be given all the necessary training that this role requires and will be supported with completing your qualification with GLP Training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As well as gaining a nationally recognised qualification and having the opportunity to take the first steps in your career, after completing your qualification, we may consider the successful candidate to join the team on a permanent basis.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GLP TRAINING LTD
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.