The duties of a Business Administrator include providing office support to both employees and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with clients to build good relationships. We are looking for someone with good people skills who is determined, energetic and takes the initiative to make this role their own.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Mar 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties of a Business Administrator Apprentice include providing office support to both employees and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with clients to build good relationships.
Other duties & responsibilities include:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth
- Improve efficiency
- Oversee day-to-day business activities
- Introduce & implement innovative short and long-term business goals
- Liaise & consult with clients, staff, and suppliers
- Evaluate & enhance employee performance
- Improve business programs, technologies, & policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard - Pass, merit or Distinction
- Delivered in the work place over 18 months
- Diploma in Business Administration (delivered online one morning a fortnight)
- Functional skills (if required)
- 1:1 support from an assessor within the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As we are a rapidly expanding and ambitious organisation, there is a lot of opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
We make sure to invest fully in our employees, by identifying their strengths and giving them the freedom to develop applicable skills for further career progression.
Potential for permanent position within the company upon completion (if position available) or progression into higher level apprenticeships.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
Other business or administration (Grade Level 2 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.