Warehouse and workshop apprentice PREECE BURFORD (BUILDERS IRONMONGERY) LTD
General warehousing duties to include goods in and out, packing of items, stock control using modular software package, learning assembly processes, and assembling cylinder locks.
Closing date: 07 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
13 Mar 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be working in the lock assembly workshop.
Duties will include:
- Processing of goods in and out
- Packing of items
- Stock control using modular software package
- Earning assembly processes and assembling cylinder locks
- Use of Silica stamping machine and key cutting equipment
- Packaging using manual equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship training will be provided by In-Comm Training Services Limited, and the qualifications include:
- An NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage
- Functional Skills in English and maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Workbook
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Trained in many areas of the company and to be competent in all skills.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.