Warehouse and workshop apprentice PREECE BURFORD (BUILDERS IRONMONGERY) LTD
General warehousing duties to include goods in and out, packing of items, stock control using modular software package, learning assembly processes, and assembling cylinder locks.
Closing date: 11 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
The successful candidate will be working in the lock assembly workshop.
Duties will include:
- Processing of goods in and out
- Packing of items
- Stock control using modular software package
- Earning assembly processes and assembling cylinder locks
- Use of Silica stamping machine and key cutting equipment
- Packaging using manual equipment
The training you will be getting
Apprenticeship training will be provided by In-Comm Training Services Limited, and the qualifications include:
- An NVQ Level 2 in Warehouse and Storage
- Functional Skills in English and maths
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Workbook
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Trained in many areas of the company and to be competent in all skills.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.