Administration Apprentice for Cinema Advertising Association Cinema Advertising Association
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of the CAA copy team as a CAA admin apprentice, based at Pearl & Dean’s London Offices. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail, excellent organisational skills and enjoy building relationships with lots of different companies and teams that the CAA supports.
Closing date: 03 Mar 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The CAA copy team mainly works closely with creative agencies, operations teams across all cinema advertisers, ensuring cinema campaigns are scheduled appropriately in terms of age appropriateness and not in breach of the advertising codes. We are also main contact for regulatory bodies such as CAP, the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) and The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) and communicate with members of the public in relation to consumer complaints.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the CAA has rolled out a flexible working system, 3 days in the London office and two working remotely. We will be looking for a candidate based in London who is able to travel to our offices regularly.
Day to day tasks, these include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising and advising creative agencies submitting content to the CAA for approval
- Organising and labelling all content submitted to the CAA copy panel for approval and presenting it to the copy panel clearly and consistently throughout the day
- Viewing all copy material submitted to the CAA and identifying any concerning clips / images / discrepancies to ensure compliance with the CAP codes and flagging such instances to the copy clearance manager
- Liaising with all cinema advertising companies and their scheduling and production teams on time sensitive advertising campaigns and alerting the copy panel to time sensitive campaigns
- Compiling a list of all content to be reviewed in the weekly copy panel meeting, hosted by the copy clearance manager, and chaired by the copy consultant
- Supporting the copy clearance manager/copy consultant in the weekly panel meeting regarding information on content supplied for review
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This role is supported by a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard delivered by the apprenticeship college via IT specific sessions, workshop and theatre based learning
- Sessions will be delivered via live remote sessions twice monthly
- Ongoing skills coach support with be provided throughout
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of the apprenticeship training a permanent contract will be offered
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
About the employer
THE APPRENTICESHIP COLLEGE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.