Hair Professional Apprentice Kelly's Hair Oxford
This is a great opportunity to train as a hairdresser with Kelly's Hair Oxford and her team, working with Introtrain to deliver the Hair Professional Standard.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
39 hours per week between the working hours of:- Monday 9.00am to 5.30pm Tuesday 10.00am to 8.00pm Wednesday 9.00am to 5.30pm Thursday - day off Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
18 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Supporting stylists in the salon whilst alongside training. Day to day duties to include:-
- Shampooing & preparing clients for stylists
- Cleaning & preparing stations
- Reception & making appointments
- Customer Service & providing refreshments
Practical training will be giving in the salon. Introtrain will deliver Hair Professional Standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair Professional Level 2 Diploma
- Theory to be delivered on a one to one basis at work
- Practical training will be delivered for a minimum of 6 hours per week in the salon
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Advanced & Creative Hair Professional Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Kelly's Hair Oxford
33 ST. CLEMENTS STREET
INTROTRAIN & FORUM LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.