An opportunity to join our existing skilled maintenance department ensuring the business meets key targets. This is a multi skilled role with an electrical bias, consisting of duties such as welding (MIG), turning, milling and CAD (In the form of AutoCAD and understanding the structure of technical drawings and Engineering document control)
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Job Purpose (Job Description):
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance as directed under supervision
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Assist in diagnosis of equipment faults and repairs as required
- React to breakdowns in a timely manner as directed
- Assist in the installation of new equipment as required
- Assist in maintenance records and accurately record information onto the CMMS system
- Ensure that all process, health and safety and environmental procedures are adhered to and that quality standards are met in full
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and stored correctly.
- Carry out work outside normal duties as directed by the Senior Maintenance Supervisor/Management to meet the demands of the business
- Liaise with supervision to prioritise work load as required
- Attend to out of hours call outs as and when required
- Maintain a safe working environment for you and others, ensuring that Company and regulatory standards are achieved at all times
This list is not exhaustive. Other duties may be required to fulfil business commitments.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Maintenance and Operations Technician (level 3).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To support the right candidate to achieving a full engineering qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FILON PRODUCTS LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.