Accounts Administration Apprentice EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
A Accounts Administration Apprentice is required for a leading Electrical Wholesaler in Blackfriars. The ideal candidate will provide all administration and account support to the team. Fantastic career progression opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2023
Salary range starts at 11,500 - 22,775 per year depending on age
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Edmundson serve the country from over 250 locations, each carrying a comprehensive stock and run by friendly, experienced, and highly motivated staff. We value each customer, regardless of size, and are committed to provide a comprehensive, unrivalled service and attention to quality.
Our customer base includes the following sectors: electrical contractors & engineers, industrial companies, facilities management, government agencies, local authorities, power generation, utilities, construction, panel builders, oil, gas, petrochemical, export markets, food industries, hotels/leisure, retail, air conditioning, heating & ventilation, refrigeration, security, and fire prevention.
What is an Electrical Wholesaler?
Electrical Wholesaler sell the products we all use in our homes, businesses, entertainment venues, cafes that give us access to electricity – from lighting our homes through to floodlighting a football match, from recharging a mobile phone to recharging an electric vehicle. The products you will be working with are used in domestic, industrial, and commercial settings, and are installed by contractors and electricians.
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy office.
After full training responsibilities will include:
- Support with all accounts payable functions
- Paying suppliers
- Checking invoices
- Raising and Resolving Queries
- General Administration
- General administration tasks such as filing / photocopying / managing post
- Inputting data - Assisting with Sales and Operational admin tasks (producing purchase orders etc.)
- General administration tasks
- Answering phones to suppliers / customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Completing a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship, consisting of:
- Knowledge and Competence qualification in Business Administration at Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- End point assessment - Final test and observation and project
- The vocational and academic training aspects are separated and delivered by separate teams
- The vocational training and assessment is conducted, more often than not, on site according to the employers wishes
- Notice of dates is agreed well in advance of a site visit. Training and assessment is conducted both on and off the job, according to the needs of the course and the learner. Every effort is made to ensure the best result is achieved by the learner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities that could arise after the apprenticeship are:
- Sales Team Member
- Sales Rep
- Office team leader
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.