Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care EGALITE CARE LTD
Award winning care provider offering an Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care. As a Support Worker, you will offer a variety of support, tailor made to the clients' needs. The role involves supporting young adults with learning disabilities, to promote independence through activities and learning new skills. No two days are every the same.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Perkbox Five days annual sick pay
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Mar 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Person Centred Care for each client
- Chatting and spending time with clients
- Taking clients out for activities
- Record keeping
- Helps with household chores
- Encouraging clients to achieve their goals
- Organising birthday celebrates, Xmas, fireworks evening etc.
- Personal care if required including intimate personal care, medication and support with eating if required
- Undertake training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Egalite provide all training for the role and activity encourage personal development towards a fulfilling career in care
- This is an opportunity to study for the Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker standard. Full support will be provided by the team at Egalite
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Starting as a Support Worker, progression can be made to a Senior Support Worker, Advanced Healthcare Worker, Deputy Team Leader and Team Leader. Opportunity to develop into a management role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 3) Desired
About the employer
GREATER BRIGHTON METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Healthcare support worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.