Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Elite GSS, a market leading supplier of non-mechanical products based Near Wyboston, Bedfordshire. You will be producing reports with analytical data, research other businesses and keywords to create content and much more.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Salary - £12,000 to £14,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Do you want to make social media your career?
If you are looking to join a dynamic and quickly growing business and would like to be part of our successful team, then look no further. A position has just become available for a Social Media Apprentice to join our marketing team based at our depot near Wyboston. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our growing team on a full-time basis. In return you will receive a competitive salary, career progression, training and development and company bonuses.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Write individual content for each channel and business for organic and paid advertising
- Research other businesses and keywords to create content
- Engage with audience through conversations and reactions
- Staying up to date with social media and industry relevant news and trends
- Producing reports with analytical data
- Attending creative meetings and contributing with ideas
- Conducting marketing research for clients
- Keep up to date on latest marketing trends and innovations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ELITE GSS LTD
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.