We have a fantastic opportunity to join the team at CLV. This role will give you the opportunity to learn all areas of administration, payroll and submissions to HMRC. You will be responsible for the issue of pay slips and advising clients of their obligation to HMRC.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will involve the following duties:
- Providing client with monthly or weekly payslips and advising them of any liabilities due to HMRC
- Filing monthly/weekly payrolls and CIS returns to HMRC through specialist payroll software
- Speaking to clients and HMRC over the phone regarding payroll enquiries
- Submitting pension data to the Pension Regulator
- Filing duties
- Raising invoices
- Any other ad hoc administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve your Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- There are workshops that you will need to attend to cover the knowledge
- You will have a mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis
- In house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of your apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to develop further and progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
CLV SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.