Hairdressing Apprenticeship HAIR BY YVONNE HODGSON LIMITED
Yvonne Hodgson Hair has an exciting opportunity opening up. Based in the heart of Chorlton, the team of hair experts have previously trained apprentices successfully and are now seeking an enthusiastic and confident person to join their professional team on an apprenticeship again!
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Greeting clients
- Assisting stylists on the salon floor
- Making refreshments
- Off the job training from the salon
- Keeping the store presentable and tidy
- Rinsing colour and applying treatments
- Booking appointments
- Client consultation
- Building a client base
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- Functional Skills in English to level 1/Level 2 where appropriate and applicable
- Functional Skills in mathematics to level 1/Level 2 where appropriate and applicable
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto further apprenticeship study - Advanced and - - Creative Hair Professional (Level 3)
Develop a column of clients in a professional hair salon, increasing earnings potential
Promotion to Senior Stylist/Director Stylist level
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EVOLVE ACADEMY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.