Business Admin Apprentice TEACH A TRADE LIMITED
Reporting to the office manager, supporting the team by managing day to day admin tasks. Keeping a daily update of learner tracker - courses booked onto, results etc. Reception duties - booking in visitors, answering phones, transferring calls, taking messages. Social media - update upcoming courses on all social media platforms.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
- Free Parking - Paid holidays
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Reception duties
- Provide general support to visitors
- Carry out admin duties, filing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Setting up course files for individual learners
- Data inputting
- Emailing booking confirmations to learners
- Social media updates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion of this apprenticeship you will recieve a level 3 Business Administration quaification.
As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Telford, TF3 3AJ, for block training. Please ensure you can travel there.
Training will include:
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- 20% Off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment with views to broaden the right applicants skills.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TEACH A TRADE LIMITED
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.