Document Control Administrator Apprentice JBA Engineering
JBA Engineering are looking for an apprentice to assist with the smooth running of the team including duties such as creating and maintaining documents and ensuring documents are signed. This is a great opportunity to start your career in administration with the potential for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 05 Feb 2023
Wage to increase based on experience up to National Living Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintain and update the Document Transmittal Register as part of the audit trail
- Receive and register all incoming project-related document transmittals
- Register and dispatch all outgoing project-related document transmittals
- Ensure documents are issued in the appropriate manner as agreed with the client
- Ensure documents are signed, checked and approved appropriately
- Ensuring the specified/required number of documents are submitted and that documents are transmitted as per the distribution list
- Follow document control procedures and update when necessary
- Filing of documents internally and externally and managing return dates for any information submitted
- Archiving documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Provide administration support to the projects Contracts/Project Managers and Engineers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Liaising with engineers and heads of department
- Create and maintain document templates
- General administration duties when needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College
- Functional Skills Maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.