Apprentice Customer Service Business Administrator APOLLO PLANT HIRE LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in this unique environment. This small but growing company is looking for someone to help with the administration and customer service elements within the office, which includes updating and monitoring social media and the website for the online side of the business, dealing with enquiries via telephone / email and taking enquiries and see them to the end.
Closing date: 19 Feb 2023
Opportunity to increase hours and £6 is the minimum to start with and will be increased dependant on progress and performance at the workplace.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks involved daily but not limited to:
- Small administration tasks within the office
- Updating Facebook
- Updating website for the online side of the business
- Dealing with customers that come onsite
- Deal with deliveries taken in and Sent out.
- Take enquiries and see them to the end
- Deal with enquiries via telephone / email
- Update company spreadsheet using Excel
- Assist with invoicing / purchasing (if required)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2 – duration 12-14 months
- Online learning via teams with tutor along with online learning platform
- Bi-monthly teams sessions, minimum
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Dependant on candidate and GCSEs achieved, potential for the programme to be a Business Adminsitrator Level 3. Opportunity to have a permanent role once apprenticeship completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CROWN VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.