Business Administration Apprenticeship - Ashton FORD RETAIL LIMITED
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment. This will be working alongside the HR team for the company. Duties will include opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate, general typing and administrative tasks.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
National Minimum wage for applicant's age
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday with the occasional Saturday required. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
17 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure work based evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full training will be provided
- The apprentice will be trained in house with a skills coach visiting every 28 days
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time career within the industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority
- Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORD RETAIL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.