Eaton Green is a long-established independent South and Central London property agent seeking to appoint a property manager to help with our expansion program. You will manage residential properties, dealing with contractors, landlords and tenants. Duties include managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties and delivering a fast effective professional service that we promise to deliver to our landlords.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
16 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a property manager based in our office in Camberwell you will be tasked with:
- Managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties
- Delivering a fast effective professional service that we promise to deliver to our landlords
- The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme consists of the following:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in literacy, numeracy and IT Level 2 (portfolio & test)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress into full-time position upon completion of this apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.