Apprentice Insurance Broker RAVENHALL RISK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are a dynamic and fast moving business who is looking for someone to start a career, not just an apprenticeship. You will learn our internal systems, be looking for new business opportunities via Google & social media and work towards your Level 3 Insurance Practitioner apprenticeship with Babington.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
13 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing renewal declarations as well as preparing and issuing renewal documents.
- Setting up claims with insurers and requesting supporting information from clients.
- Learning internal systems such as TAM, so you can create new clients.
- Update and maintain data on TAM.
- Speaking with insurers to obtain new business quotations and policy documents.
- Learning the Pet Insurance and Horse Insurance markets so quotes can be obtained, issued and discussed with clients.
- Sending and chasing proposal forms to clients.
- Any further administrative support required by the team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard.
- Remote delivery.
- CII certificate Insurance.
- 18 month duration with 15 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment.
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many routes but we are looking to continue our track record of building long term career choices.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.